To keep your teeth and gums healthy, you need to receive professional dental care. Individuals and families who have dental insurance are more likely to come in for the preventative and restorative treatments that they need. Unfortunately, many people who don’t have dental insurance don’t seek the care they deserve because they are concerned about the cost.
At BridgeView Dental, we understand that not everyone has dental insurance. But that shouldn’t keep you and your family from treatments that can give you healthy, functional, and beautiful smiles. That’s why we are proud to provide an in-house dental savings plan for our patients without insurance.
To learn more about our savings plan or to enroll, please contact us today at 512-347-8299. We happily serve patients from Austin, Round Rock, and nearby areas of Texas.
What is the In-House Savings Plan?
Our in-house dental savings plan can help make your dental visits more affordable so that you can get the quality dental care you want and need. This in-house plan is not dental insurance, but it does provide you and your family with significant savings when you visit our practice.
For a small yearly fee, you and any eligible family members on your plan will receive tremendous discounts on our regular office fees at BridgeView Dental. The average patient would save $600 for routine hygiene visits alone!
Yearly membership dues:
- First family member: $295
- Second family member: $250
- Each additional family member: $200
Your entire family is eligible for the savings plan! Members, spouses, and their dependent children under the age of 23 can all be included on one plan.
Benefits of the BridgeView Dental Savings Plan
Our reduced fee dental plan can help you fit dental treatments into your budget, even without insurance. Enroll in our plan to get the treatments you need at prices that you can afford. Our plan even offers some distinct advantages over traditional dental insurance.
The benefits of our savings plan include:
- Low cost
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- Cosmetic dentistry is included
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO waiting period for treatments
- NO annual maximum
- NO treatment limitations
- NO pre-authorization needed
- NO exclusions on treatment
- NO fighting with an insurance company to get your treatment covered
What Treatments are Covered by the Savings Plan?
Examination – 100% Covered
- New Patient Comprehensive Exam
- Periodic Exam (2 times a year)
- Limited Exam (emergency visits once a year)
X-Rays – 100% Covered
- Full mouth x-rays (once every 3 years)
- Annual checkup x-rays (one a year)
- Pano (once every 3 years)
- X-ray for an emergency exam (once a year)
Preventative Care – 100% Covered
- Adult cleaning (2 per year)
- Child cleaning (2 per year)
- Perio maintenance (2 per year)
- Enrollment in Free Whitening for Life program
Basic Services – 20% Discount
- Periodontal Services
- Root Canals
- Crowns (including same day crowns)
Major Services – 15% Discount
All Other Non-listed Treatments – 10% Discount
The savings plan is for dental treatments and services only. It does not provide coverage or a discount for any products.
Terms of Service
If you have any questions about the terms of service listed below, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss the details of the savings plan with you.
- There is a 30-day refund policy if no benefits have been used. Non-refundable after 30 days.
- This IS NOT INSURANCE. This is a discount savings plan and cannot be combined with any other insurance plans, promotions, discounts, or any other offer.
- Payments are due at time of service.
- For dental services only, not products.
- Non-transferable. Family members cannot be substituted for another family member.
- Good only at BridgeView Dental. If you are referred to a specialist, these discounts will not be valid at their office.
Learn More About Receiving Dental Care in Austin Without Insurance
If you do not have dental insurance, please call us at 512-347-8299 to learn how our in-house savings plan can make your dental visits affordable. At BridgeView Dental, we proudly welcome patients from Austin, Round Rock, and nearby areas of Texas.