Understanding Your Rights as a Dental Patient
Whether you are stepping into a general physician’s office or a dentist’s office, it is important to remember you have rights as a patient. Typically, you can see these rights displayed inside of your dentist’s office. A competent and professionally-responsible dentist will be dedicated to providing care that will conform to established standards and which will honor your patient rights at all times.
If you are seeking a new dentist or are in need of dental care, you can trust the Austin dental professionals of BridgeView Dental to provide you with excellent treatment in a professional setting that puts patients first. Contact us at 512-347-8299 to schedule an appointment.
Rights You Should Never Be Denied
The following may be regarded as representative of the general rights that every dental patient has:
- Access to all information concerning one’s condition
- The right to be informed about alternative treatment options, even if they have significant side effects or potential complications
- Information about the cost of treatment beforehand
- The right to see the dentist of your choice
- Right to a clean environment including a sterile seat and tools
- The right to treatment that does not cause undue harm
An Austin dental expert of BridgeView Dental will not only ensure you are treated with respect and in accordance with your dental rights, but we will also work to help you obtain the smile you’ve always wanted. Call 512-347-8299 today.